Saturday 24 October 2015

Pür Minerals Soul Mattes Eyeshadow Palette








Hi lovelies!
My initial impression when I saw This palette is – WOW!

I am so pleased I was able to get my hands on the Pür Minerals Soul Mattes Eye-shadow Palette .

I've actually used this palette and I love how the shadows are all mattes and very easy to blend.

The palette includes all of my favourite natural colours.

Everything about this palette is quality, from the outer envelope packaging, to the metal container, to the brush, to the shadows themselves.  

This palette Containing 8 shadows plus an eye-shadow brush :

Sweetheart (pale pink)
Everyone should own at least one matte palette and this is the one.I’m obsessed with it!
Companion (vanilla)
Adore (puce)
Better Half (raspberry)
Alter Ego (plum)
Sidekick (mocha)
BFF (cinnamon)
Confidant (tea rose)

The palette retail for £24.00  and can be purchased at M&S

No comments:

Post a Comment