Thursday 27 June 2013

NYX Eyeshadow Trio 13 CHERRY COOL BLUE PINK

Review: NYX Eyeshadow Trio

Hi to all beauty lovers!

I just received my very first NYX cosmetics product and I have to say I am very happy and super excited with my purchase!

I like the quality of these eye-shadows, they are very smooth and pigmented .I think that buying the trios are worth the money, especially if you are interested in some bolder colors and do not want to spend too much on brands that are more pricey.

With every NYX trio eye shadow palette, you get a small rectangular mirror on the inside of the front cover. Inside, you get 3 circular pans filled with pressed eye shadow and a long-handled dual-ended sponge-tip applicator. 

I recommend NYX trios because their color combinations give you some ideas for how to get more creative with your eye looks.;-)


http://www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk/acatalog/TS_-_Trio_Eyeshadow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment